2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000
- CITAC Steel Task Force Applauds National Association of Manufacturers' Committee Vote Urging President Bush to Consider Impact of Steel Tariffs on Consumers. 12/11/2002 Read
- CITAC Steel Task Force Members Urge National Association of Manufacturers to Take Policy Stand Against Steel Tariffs. 11/15/2002 Read
- CITAC Steel Consumer Employment Numbers Withstand Scrutiny; Morici's Criticisms Do Not. 10/31/2002 Read
- CITAC Steel Task Force Commends Manufacturers' Association For Review Of Position On Steel Tariffs. 10/16/2002 Read
- CITAC Steel Consumers Implore Commerce Department To Address Devastating 201 Fallout. 9/10/2002 Read
- Wisconsin-Area Companies To Rep. Ryan: Steel Tariffs Threaten Local Economy.
- Wisconsin-Area Companies To Rep. Sensenbrenner: Steel Tariffs Threaten Local Economy. 9/3/2002 Read
- CITAC Steel Task Force Member Tells House Committee: "There Are Thousands Of Small Companies Out There Just Like Us". 9/3/2002 Read
- Illinois-Area Companies To Rep. Hyde: Steel Tariffs Threaten Local Economy. 8/30/2002 Read
- CITAC: Reason Prevails In ITC Cold-Rolled Steel Vote. 8/27/2002 Read
- Worcester-Area Companies To Rep. Mcgovern: Steel Tariffs Threaten Local Economy.
- CITAC: Many Small Businesses Overlooked In Steel Exclusion Process. 8/22/2002 Read
- CITAC: Cold-Rolled Case Potential Disaster. 8/19/2002 Read
- CITAC Steel Consumers See Looming Danger From Competing Products. 8/13/2002 Read
- CITAC Elects Michelin Executive To Chair Coalition, Announces New Board Members.
- CITAC Members Tell House Committee Steel Shortages, Sky-High Price Increases Devastating To U.S. Manufacturers. 7/23/2002 Read
- Consumer Expectations Met: WTO Agrees Byrd Amendment Is Bad Trade Law. 7/18/2002 Read
- Steel Drum Manufacturers Detail Case For Exclusions From 201 Steel Tariffs. 6/27/2002 Read
- CITAC: Fertilizer Dumping Case Another Unfair Fight. 6/3/2002 Read
- CITAC: International Trade Commission Lumber Vote Underscores Need For Reform Of Trade Laws. 5/6/2002 Read
- Angry Users Of Steel And Lumber Keep Profile High. 4/19/2002 Read